Our packs are 100% royalty-free and you can use them for commercial work/releases.
All copying, lending, duplicating, re-selling, renting or trading of this product is strictly prohibited. Once purchased your license is non-transferable. Ownership remains with Studio Tronnic.
– Rendering the project files (or templates) and releasing the exact songs as your own original content is prohibited.
– Redistribution of our packs are strictly prohibited.
– You can’t register the copyrights under yourself or a company.
– You can use the samples, presets, loops, rhythms, melody parts, etc, included in the project files into your own tracks/compositions, if you – -completely change the melodies and chord progressions (you need to change the melodies and chord progressions more than 50% to the original template files – no shazam or other detecting services should be able to recognize any similarities to original.
– You can learn music production tricks with our templates/project files designed for educational purposes, reverse engineer the music production process and use it as a foundation for your own productions.
This is a general license which is applicable to all Studio Tronnic products.
Purchasing and downloading the product constitutes your acceptance of these terms.
Get in touch via e-mail: email@example.com for further questions.